Personal connections. Family-owned and operated. A wide array of instruments, lessons, repair options, and more. Relaxed atmosphere that embraces any student, active musician, or recreational player. And located right next to I-475.
Welcome to Young America Music School (YAMS for short), the best music store in Macon, Ga.!
We’re known as YAMS for short, here to provide the absolute best experience you’ll ever have with a music store.
Sure, everyone might say that, but everything written above is true:
- We’ve always been local, since our inception in 1990
- Lessons are offered for everything from guitar and piano to Suzuki violin, dobro, and mandolin … with many more options for any budding musician or total beginner!
- We are literally right off exit 9 on I-475 on Zebulon Road, providing an easy drive no matter where you’re coming from
- Repairs don’t cost something ridiculous. And neither do rent-to-own programs.
- We host musician get-togethers, host concerts, and more to provide a full experience and bring like-minded, musically-inclined folks together
- 200+ students take lessons on a weekly basis
Can we provide a warm welcome and friendly help for what you’re looking for today?
Note we are in the midst of a website redesign. This will take a while, so please bear with us as we add new information and details! You can always like us on Facebook or call us for any updates and sales. Thanks for coming by!