Personal connections. Family-owned and operated. A wide array of instruments, lessons, repair options, and more. Relaxed atmosphere that embraces any student, active musician, or recreational player. And located right next to I-475.
Welcome to Young America Music School (YAMS for short), the best music store in Macon, Ga.! We’re here to provide the absolute best experience you could have.
Sure, everyone might say that, but here’s why it’s true:
- We’ve always been local, since our inception in 1990
- Lessons are offered for everything from guitar and piano to Suzuki violin, dobro, and mandolin … with many more options for any budding musician or total beginner! See the full list here, or if you’re new to the music scene, this guide to music lessons is for you.
- 200+ students currently take lessons on a weekly basis
- We are literally right off exit 9 on I-475 on Zebulon Road, providing an easy drive no matter where you’re coming from
- Repairs don’t cost something ridiculous.
- Neither do our instrument rental programs.
- We host musician get-togethers, host concerts, and more to provide a full experience and bring like-minded, musically-inclined folks together
- In-house music store to cover many other music-related needs
Can we provide a warm welcome and friendly help for what you’re looking for today?
And you can always drop by at 6361 Zebulon Road. We’re ready to help and will make sure your valuable time is well-spent, whether you’re peppering us with questions about various instruments, talking shop, or having an instrument services.