Personal connections. Family-owned and operated. A wide array of instruments, lessons, repair options, and more. Relaxed atmosphere that embraces any student, active musician, or recreational player. And located right next to I-475.
Welcome to Young America Music School (YAMS for short), the best music store in Macon, Ga.! We’re here to provide the absolute best experience you’ll ever have with a local music store.
Sure, everyone might say that, but here’s why it’s true:
- We’ve always been local, since our inception in 1990
- Lessons are offered for everything from guitar and piano to Suzuki violin, dobro, and mandolin … with many more options for any budding musician or total beginner! See the full list here.
- We are literally right off exit 9 on I-475 on Zebulon Road, providing an easy drive no matter where you’re coming from
- Repairs don’t cost something ridiculous.
- Neither do our instrument rental programs.
- We host musician get-togethers, host concerts, and more to provide a full experience and bring like-minded, musically-inclined folks together
- 200+ students currently take lessons on a weekly basis
- In-house music store to cover many other music-related needs
Can we provide a warm welcome and friendly help for what you’re looking for today?
And you can always drop by at 6361 Zebulon Road!