Personal connections. Family-owned and operated. A wide array of instruments, lessons, repair options, and more. Relaxed atmosphere that embraces any student, active musician, or recreational player. And located right next to I-475.
Welcome to Young America Music Schools, the best music store in Macon, Ga.!
We’re known as YAMS for short, here to provide the absolute best experience you’ll ever have with a music store.
Sure, everyone might say that, but everything written above is true:
- We’ve always been local, since our inception in 1990
- Lessons are offered for everything from guitar and piano to Suzuki violin, dobro, and mandolin … with many more options for any budding musician or total beginner!
- We are literally right off exit 9 on I-475 on Zebulon Road, providing an easy drive no matter where you’re coming from
- Repairs don’t cost something ridiculous. And neither do rent-to-own programs.
- We host musician get-togethers, host concerts, and more to provide a full experience and bring like-minded, musically-inclined folks together
- 200+ students take lessons on a weekly basis
Can we provide a warm welcome and friendly help for what you’re looking for today?
Note we are in the midst of a website redesign. This will take a while, so please bear with us as we add new information and details! You can always like us on Facebook or call us for any updates and sales. Thanks for coming by!